Colors play an extremely important role in conveying messages and unsaid feelings in any kind of communication. Cultures, societies, religions and even businesses, use colors with utmost care as color depicts a lot of emotions, thoughts and objectives.
For businesses that deal with shipping products, documents or other items to their customers, Colored Bubble Mailers can prove to be a very strong tool in incorporating color-based communication.
Colored poly mailers are an upgrade for various reasons:
- The colored bubble mailers provide better protection to the product being shipped, be it a fragile item that customer has paid for, or documents of high importance.
- The inner bubble layers make the envelope strong enough to withstand a lot of rough usage that a package is expected to face during shipping and transportation.
- The various colored poly mailers also provide a medium to communicate with the customers, with more than just words. Every established business has a color, associated with them because color memories last.
A bright colored bubble mailer:
- Red, fluorescent yellow or green attracts attention of the receiver, these envelopes will surely be picked up first, even from a huge pile of letters.
- To add more to the list colors and their effects on the psychology, yellow reflects competence and happiness.
- Blue marks competence and gives out a good quality and corporate feel, therefore majority of businesses that must communicate with their customers via mail often tend to use darker shades of blue to instill a feeling of calm.
Brand awareness campaigns make a correlation of their brands and specific colors through advertisement campaigns, and this helps make a permanent impression in the minds of the customers.
PackagingSuppliesByMail is a leading supplier of all the packaging material that is required to run a business smoothly. Visit packagingsuppliesbymail.com and choose from an extremely wide range of colored bubble mailers and be the brand that communicates with its customers with more than just words!